By entering or submitting to AIFF, the participant acknowledges understanding and agreeing to all festival Rules, Terms, Conditions, Guidelines, and Disclaimer of Warranties associated with the Festival and listed below. Submitters agree that clips from films and other materials related to their project may be used and/or published in the website, digital and print event programs, and for any promotional purposes deemed appropriate by the festival.
If selected, all commercial/private property including all trademark/copyrighted materials shown or recorded are the responsibility of the filmmaker. Best Film Awards reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or festival scheduling.
1. The films must include English subtitles (unless the spoken language is English).
2. Short films as well as feature films of any genre and format up to 30 minutes (short films) and 180 minutes (feature films) are accepted (including credits scenes).
3. All payments and Submissions must be received by Deadline Dates listed on FilmFreeway.
4. Entry fees are payable through FilmFreeway payment systems and are non-refundable.
5. In order to review your film as quick as possible, we prefer online screeners, digital copies, or a link to an online video (such as YouTube or Vimeo). Please include a valid password if required. We will not accept films with poor quality standard(lack of sound quality, absence of subtitles/captions for non-English films, video resolution less than 720p HD, etc...)
6. Films must have been completed after 2010.
7. All submitted films must be available for screening.
8. Films accepted in the Official Selection will be notified according to the notification date published on the platform. Films selected for the Official Screening will need to provide download link or a full quality 720p or 1080p online screener file no later than 1 week before the festival screening.
9. Winners will be announced after the Official Screening Event, which will be held twice a year, according to the official dates published on the platform.
10. The selection committees’ and juries’ decisions are final.
11. Entrants are responsible for obtaining any necessary licenses, royalties, release forms, clearances, permits necessary to present their work. AIFF is not responsible for any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, or royalty infringement related to the work. In the event of copyright disputes accepted films may possibly be pulled from festival exhibition.
12. Please carefully read the AIFF Guidelines and all Terms & Conditions as well as the Disclaimer and Rights below, before submitting to our festival.
13. No pornographic materials can be submitted to AIFF. AIFF reserves the right to disqualify any film containing pornographic materials.
14. Submissions that will not be screened or selected for a winning category will not receive a notice that these actions have not occurred. AIFF will adhere to the notice deadlines for screened and reserves the right to make changes in these rules without advance notice. winning projects as noted on the website.
15. AIFF has the ultimate responsibility for determining the genre and category of the submissions.
16. AIFF reserves the right to make changes in the rules and regulations without notice in critical violations.
17. No refunds will be provided.
18. Once accepted and confirmed, no film can be removed from the festival.
--- Submission Way ---
A filmmaker can submit their films and works online through online film festival partner's; or submit entries via film form available on the festival website.
--- Copyrights ---
The filmmaker/institution that is submitting the film must own the rights to do so and is responsible for the content they are providing. Only your movie will be placed online, if you wish. There must be an express acceptance of you; Otherwise, only the poster or trailer will be posted online.
--- Disclaimer ---
The applicant agrees to have read and accepted the rules & regulations for participation in the Anatolia International Film Festival.
The applicant confirms that he/she has the requisite authority or has obtained the requisite authority from the producer/right holder to enter this film in the AIFF.
--- Film Review ---
As our mission is to help improve and promote contemporary films, we offer filmmakers the opportunity to have their work reviewed by our specialists. By requesting our professional review, our team of film professionals will give you a comprehensive feedback on your work, at the price listed on the platform, entry fee to AIFF Official Competition included. Moreover, the film review will be posted on our website and promoted on all our social media channels, so a larger audience will discover your film. The review will be also listed in movie's Imdb page if it exits. To review any film, submitter must use "+Film Review" category. Film reviews take 2-4 weeks after the festival.